|Conference:||12/07/2020 – 12/09/2020|
|Venue:||The Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort
321 North Fort Lauderdale Beach Boulevard Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33304
Join us for the NAMAS 12th Annual Auditing & Compliance Conference
It an unusual time for sure. None of us know what next week brings let alone the coming months!
Rest assured, NAMAS has you covered!
During the onsite live event all precautions will be made to ensure everyone’s safety, and for those not ready for travel, live streaming of the event will be made available. We will also be hosting a “Face Mask ThrowDown”! A friendly competition for the best face mask with the winner receiving complimentary registration for Conference 2021!
We are now offering Delay-to-Pay as a registration option. Space may be limited by social distancing and online streaming limitations, and by registering now, you will be able to reserve your seat in the sessions of your choice. You choose; In-Person OR Virtual, and delay payment until October 31, 2020.
We can’t wait to SAFELY see ALL of you, whether we are 6-feet apart or virtual!
About our Conference:
- Focused on medical auditing and compliance
- Sessions presented by industry-leading healthcare experts
- Sessions apply toward medical auditors, compliance professionals, practice managers, coders and even providers
- Earn AAPC CEUs for Core A, CPMA, CDEO, CPCO, and CEMA certifications
- Earn PAHCOM CEUs for CMM and HITCM-PP Certifications
- Earn AMBA CEUs for CMRS and CMCS Certifications
- Pre-Conference: Full day of breakout sessions (select between a variety of focused tracks)
- Conference: Full day of general session followed by a full day of breakout sessions (select between a variety of focused tracks), followed by a morning of general session
NAMAS Member Pricing
Rates Effective Until July 30, 2020
Rates Effective Until July 30, 2020
Conference Add-On Options
Day Pass (Attend Sunday OR Tuesday): $399, VIP Package: $199, Guest Pass (Meals Only): $25 per meal, Guest Pass (Reception/VIP): $50 each
* A $50 deposit will lock in rates above. Payments of any amount at any time toward balance will be accepted. Conference payments are NON REFUNDABLE, but are transferable.
About the Conference Venue:
An Oceanfront Resort Oasis on Fort Lauderdale Beach
The Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort is located just 9 miles from Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport. We invite you to join us where the warm waters of the Atlantic meet the sparkling sand and create lasting memories! Fort Lauderdale Beach offers 23 miles of pristine sand and sparkling blue waters – and with a prime oceanfront location, The Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort places the sun and surf right at your doorstep. During your free time, Cross the hotel’s cleverly designed skywalk, which is directly connected from the third-floor pool deck to the beach. Soak up the sun as you take a dip in the ocean, or stroll, jog, bicycle or rollerblade along Fort Lauderdale’s palm tree-fringed, beachfront promenade. The charming seaside village of Lauderdale-By-The-Sea is located near the hotel; here, you’ll find a square mile of upscale shopping and restaurants. Relax in the sunshine or dive and snorkel along the reef. NAMAS Conference Attendees enjoy a discounted rate of $189/night plus tax.
Employer Expense Justification Letter:
We know many employer’s budgets are predetermined, and some employees may need to present the opportunity to his/her supervisor for approval to attend. Download our employer justification letter and customize it to include your estimated travel expenses before submitting for approval to your supervisor.
Interested in Exhibiting at our Conference?:
Along with medical auditors, the NAMAS Conference will be attended by coding and compliance professionals, practice managers, nurses, and even physicians. Educate our qualified, professional attendees about your company and product(s) at your booth while you develop and build business relationships. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information