|Conference:||12/06/2020 – 12/08/2020|
Join us for the NAMAS 13th Annual Auditing & Compliance Conference
It’s Not Just Another Webinar – We’re Bringing You a Dynamic Live Event
If you know NAMAS, you KNOW we go BIG for Conference! This year is no exception. We have invested in bringing you a rich immersive conference experience right to your desktop -and lowered the price!
- The event will utilize a virtual simulation software powered by VFairs, to create a completely interactive virtual experience. Our goal is to replicate, as much as possible, the live experience to your desktop!
- ½ day of general session followed by a full day of breakout sessions (select between a variety of focused tracks), followed by a morning of general session
- The conference educational tracks have been streamlined to focus on topics you want the most -including a 2021 E/M Prep track. Your conference speakers are hand-picked leaders in the healthcare industry. Once in your session, you’ll dig deep into each subject and come away with a better understanding so you feel prepared and confident as you apply what you’ve learned day-to-day.
- An important part of your career is maintaining your hard-earned credentials! Each educational session is eligible for AAPC, PAHCOM, and AMBA CEUs.
- You’ll have access to all of your registered sessions for 30-days after the conference.
Why this conference is right for you:
- The only national conference that is specific to medical auditing and compliance topics
- The agenda is full of topics that appeal to experienced professionals as well as newer professionals in the auditing and compliance industry
- Conference boasts a faculty hand-picked from the top leaders in the healthcare industry
- All presenters are encouraged to conduct a deep-dive into their topic and not a broad lecture and all presentations are conducted from the auditing and compliance perspective
- Attendees will have the option to select sessions from a variety of tracks featuring sessions focused on auditing & compliance
Who Should Attend:
- Individuals interested in pursuing a career in auditing & compliance
- Medical auditors and compliance professionals
- Practice managers to assist with compliance planning for the new year
- Physicians and healthcare providers as this learning opportunity provides education that will help in carrier audits and help keep your medical practice compliant
- Carrier auditors and fraud investigators in order to receive medical audit training that is not always made available in your industry
NAMAS Member Pricing
Conference Add-On Options
Day Pass $399 each
* A $50 deposit will lock in rates above. Payments of any amount at any time toward balance will be accepted. Conference payments are NON-REFUNDABLE, but are transferable.
Employer Expense Justification Letter:
We know many employer’s budgets are predetermined, and some employees may need to present the opportunity to his/her supervisor for approval to attend. Download our employer justification letter and customize it to include your estimated travel expenses before submitting for approval to your supervisor.