|Pre-Conference:||Sunday, October 27, 2019|
|Conference:||10/28/2019 – 10/30/2019|
|Venue:||Wyndham Grand Clearwater Beach (100 Coronado Drive Clearwater Beach, FL 33767)|
Join us for the NAMAS 11th Annual Auditing & Compliance Conference
About our Conference:
- Focused on medical auditing and compliance
- Sessions presented by industry-leading healthcare experts
- Sessions apply toward medical auditors, compliance professionals, practice managers, coders and even providers
- Earn AAPC CEUs for Core A, CPMA, CDEO, CPCO, and CEMA certifications
- Pre-Conference: Full day of breakout sessions (select between a variety of focused tracks)
- Conference: Full day of general session followed by a full day of breakout sessions (select between a variety of focused tracks), followed by a morning of general session
NAMAS Member Pricing:
About the Conference Venue:
Nestled on the white-sand beaches of Florida’s Gulf coast, the Wyndham Grand Clearwater Beach is sure to please all conference attendees!
- The Wyndham Grand Clearwater Beach is conveniently located near two International Airports to allow for easier travel (12 miles from St. Pete-Clearwater International Airport (PIE) and 18 miles from Tampa International Airport (TPA)
- The venue is brand new and is located directly on the white-sand beaches of Florida’s Gulf Coast. Clearwater Beach has been named the #1 Beach in the United States by TripAdvisor in 2016. Each guest room features a beautiful water view of either the Gulf of Mexico or the Intracoastal waters of Tampa Bay
- The Wyndham Grand Clearwater Beach is located next to the Clearwater Beach marina, which offers beach and water sport rentals, including parasailing, deep sea fishing, paddle boarding, kayaking, dolphin tours, and more!
- The Wyndham Grand Clearwater Beach is conveniently located within walking distance to over 20 restaurants and nearby attractions including Clearwater’s famous Pier 60 (you WON’T want to miss the gorgeous sunsets!), Clearwater Marine Aquarium, mini golf, and more
- Conference attendees will be able to reserve accommodations at the discounted rate of $189/night plus tax. Your room rate includes waived resort fees, high speed wifi, complimentary use of the fitness center, and two bottles of water delivered to your room daily.
Employer Expense Justification Letter:
We know many employer’s budgets are predetermined, and some employees may need to present the opportunity to his/her supervisor for approval to attend. Download our employer justification letter and customize it to include your estimated travel expenses before submitting for approval to your supervisor.
Interested in Exhibiting at our Conference?:
Along with medical auditors, the NAMAS Conference will be attended by coding and compliance professionals, practice managers, nurses, and even physicians. Educate our qualified, professional attendees about your company and product(s) at your booth while you develop and build business relationships. Email email@example.com for more information
For questions about our conference, or for more information, please contact:
Laurie Oestreich, NAMAS Operations Manager
877.418.5564 or firstname.lastname@example.org