|Conference:||12/06/2021 – 12/08/2021|
Join us for the NAMAS 13th Annual Auditing & Compliance Conference
Why this conference is right for you:
- The only national conference that is specific to medical auditing and compliance topics
- The agenda is full of topics that appeal to experienced professionals as well as newer professionals in the auditing and compliance industry
- Conference boasts a faculty hand-picked from the top leaders in the healthcare industry
- All presenters are encouraged to conduct a deep-dive into their topic and not a broad lecture and all presentations are conducted from the auditing and compliance perspective
- Attendees will have the option to select sessions from a variety of tracks featuring sessions focused on auditing & compliance
- Earn up to 20 CEUs!
- Professional production team to LIVE STREAM all sessions so virtual attendees don’t miss any of the action!
Who Should Attend:
- Individuals interested in pursuing a career in auditing & compliance
- Medical auditors and compliance professionals
- Practice managers to assist with compliance planning for the new year
- Physicians and healthcare providers as this learning opportunity provides education that will help in carrier audits and help keep your medical practice compliant
- Carrier auditors and fraud investigators in order to receive medical audit training that is not always made available in your industry
NAMAS In-Person and Virtual Conference Pricing
Conference Add-On Options
Pre-Conference (In-Person Only) – $300
Sunday or Tuesday Day Pass $429 each
VIP Package (In-Person Only. Includes access to VIP reception on Tuesday evening, VIP registration line, and flash drive of all session handouts) – $199
* A $50 deposit will lock in these rates. Payments of any amount, at any time, toward balance will be accepted. Conference payments are NON-REFUNDABLE, but are transferable. testing 123
Employer Expense Justification Letter:
We know many employer’s budgets are predetermined, and some employees may need to present the opportunity to his/her supervisor for approval to attend. Download our employer justification letter and customize it to include your estimated travel expenses before submitting for approval to your supervisor.